Informed Decision Making and Problem Solving skills are not something people are born with; it is a skill. Like any other skills, it can be mastered and channelled towards specific goals with incredible results. In this compact 2 day course, the trainer shares with you the insights of solving complex problems, operational, technical and communication.
This is a Psychological Approach training that awakens your Problem Solving Mind.
By the end of this Decision Making & Problem Solving course the delegates will be able to:
-Make shaper decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
-Adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
-Remove barriers to hinder creativity
-Analyze systematically a target problem
-Present your ideas clearly and concisely for maximum shareholder buy-in
-Turn your creativity into practical business solutions
Who Must Attend
This is an interactive and innovative workshop that is simple but powerful for applying proven decision-making and problem-solving strategies to business situations, even the seemingly complex ones.
This course is also one of the most important things you can do for your personal success.
Why do we say that?
Because better decisions lead to better choices and that makes a HUGE SIGNIFICANT difference to your business, life, and future personally and professionally.
Module 1: Shifting Mindset
The approach to distinguish between a problem and its causes or symptoms
- Having new eyes
- Being aware of the danger of your Fixed beliefs and ‘perception’ on problems
- Revealing Problems in communicating problems
- Playing Sides - ‘Cause Vs Effect”
- Being in charge of your Mind? Mindset Conditioning Game
Module 2: New Perspective on Problem
Introducing Basic framework for problem solving
- Revealing shortcuts to being Resourceful
- Recognizing Different Types of Problem
- Classifying Of The Problem
- Testing Your Analytical and Creative Thinking skills
Module 3: Key Issues in Communication
Keys to communicating effectively with those of different Profiling behavioral styles help to overcome problems with others
- Understanding The 4 Communication Quadrants
- Identifying personal communication style
- Developing effective relationship.
- Shifting into positive action
Module 4: Thinking The Issues Through
To explore creative thinking styles to assess factors affecting how you analyze problems and evaluate solutions
- Assessing Creative Thinking Skills
- Understanding effective Creative thinkers traits
- Developing Analytical and Creative Thinking
Module 5: Problem Solving Techniques
To apply creative thinking to assess factors affecting how you analyze problems and evaluate solutions
- Investigating Root Cause(s)
- Gathering Information tools
- Collecting Relevant Facts and Information
- Generating alternatives
- Camel’s problem
Module 6: Evaluating Possibilities
To generate possible solutions and Analyze problems contextually
- Reframing thought process
- Exploring possibilities and alternatives
- Generating alternatives creatively
- Analysing problems step by step
- Putting to practice :- Problem in the maze
Module 7: Possible Problem Solving Framework Leading to Decision Making
Analyze your personal attributes and relate them to your decision making style
- Using selection models and framework
- Applying the 5-step problem solving model
Module 8: Effective Decisions- Making
- Handling stress in making decision
- Art Of Making Decisions
- Implementing the solutions
- Planning and Monitoring actions
- Presentating of Action Plans
- Evaluating results and contingent solutions
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
Dr PONMALAR is a PSMB Certified Trainer and a Business Coach with over 17 years of training experience. Malar holds a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Anthropology & Sociology from National University of Malaysia (UKM), a Master’s in Business Administration at University Utara Malaysia (UUM). She is currently pursuing Doctorate in Business Administration at UUM. She is also a member of Malaysian Association of Training Providers(MATPRO), Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming(ABNLP), Certified KPI Professional & Practioner (KPI Institute), Certified Sujok Acupressure Therapist AND PSMB Approved Mentor for SMEs (FIRE Programme).
Malar has held prominent position in various MNCs in Malaysia as a Senior Production Executive, Training Executive, Quality Control Executive and Head of HR and Training Department.
Malar has personally coached and trained employees from Asian countries such as Singapore, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Brunei, Maldives, Mauritius, Cambodia, Middle East(Oman) and Indonesia.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
“Good And Very Insightful Contents. Plenty Of Case Studies And Practical Exercises Which Help Enhance Understanding. Overall, A Very Good Course Conducted And Presented By Dr Barrak”
“Very useful and stimulates our negotiation skills, explores our weaknesses and strengths in dealing with others."
“I believe that every PETRONAS staff should attend this course to at least have a basic understanding of how negotiation is conducted correctly because the truth is whether we realize or not, working in a multinational company we practice negotiation on a day to day basis”
“Insightful and impactful learning experience, well-complemented with practical real-life examples and thrilling and engaging case studies”
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 1 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Bank Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
3. HRD Corp Claimable Courses Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas - Applicable to Malaysian Employer Only