Train the Trainer is a course that is specially designed to help trainers improve their skills for training others. This program will not only improve your skills but will also improve your confidence that is needed to train students with different types of behavior and attitudes
This 5-day programme supports development of Competent in Company Trainer with objective of ensuring the quality of trainers who provide training to companies meets base line standard for human capital development needs of organization & nation through effective training
This programme is accredited training programme by Department of Skills Development under Ministry of Human Resources allows participant to spend 5 days learning the skills in Identifying Training requirement, Design Training Modules, Conduct Training Session with greater confidence and Evaluate Training Effectiveness.
Upon completion of this training, the Participant is competent in performing the following core competencies:
Unit 1: NCS -004:2017-C01 Determine Training Requirement
Unit 2: NCS-004: 2017-C02 Design Training Course
Unit 3: NCS-004: 2017-C03 Conduct Training
Unit 4: NCS-004: 2017-C04 Conduct Training Evaluation
Who Must Attend
Managers, Executive, Trainers, Instructor or anyone who wish to enhance their competencies in training Curriculum Development, Training Delivery and Training Assessment and Evaluation
DAY 1: INTRODUCTION TO TRAIN-THE-TRAINER TRAINING PROGRAMME
Determine Training Requirements
Determine Training Requirements is a stage to identify needs for training based on identified competency gap. The person who is competent in this unit title shall be able to define training needs, obtain information on participant background and ascertain information regarding legal provision, policy and standard requirements. The outcome of Determine Training Requirements is a list of specified competencies to be addressed in the training based on stakeholder, legal provision, policy and standard requirements.
Define Training Needs
- Purpose of training confirmed according to stakeholder requirements.
- Type of training aligned with purpose of training.
- Competency gap identified according to established TNA procedures.
- Of competency to be addressed confirmed according to stakeholder’s needs
Obtain Information on Participants’ Background
- Participants’ information requested from stakeholder according to training needs.
- Accuracy and completeness of participants’ information confirmed.
- Confidentiality of participants’ information maintained according to Personal Data Protection Act
Ascertain Information on Legal Provision, Policy, and Standard Requirements
- Relevant legal provision, policy and standard confirmed according to industrial practices.
- Specific legal provision, policy and standard adopted according to training needs.
DAY 2: DESIGN TRAINING COURSE
Formulate Learning Outcomes
Design Training Course is a stage where the course is designed and developed according to identified training needs. The person who is competent in this unit title shall be able to formulate/construct learning outcomes, develop training course outline, select training methods and organise training resources. The outcome of Design Training Course is a comprehensive course blueprint based on training needs and stakeholder requirements.
- Learning outcomes written encompass cognitive, psychomotor and affective domains.
- Learning outcomes written is specific, measurable, relevant and achievable within a given timeframe.
- Learning outcomes written specify performance standard according to type of competency to be addressed
Develop Training Course Outline
- Scope of contents tailored according to training needs
- Course contents developed according to learning outcomes.
- Course contents scheduled according to learning priorities.
- Course outline reviewed and confirmed in consultation with stakeholders
Select Training Methods
- Selected training methods aligned with learning outcomes.
- Learning and training activities strategized according to training and learners’ needs.
Organise Training Resources
Training resources selected according to training methods.
- Suitable, sufficient and functioning training resources prepared according to selected training methods
DAY 3: CONDUCT TRAINING
Prepare Lesson Plan
- Conduct Training is a stage to implement the training course blueprint to facilitate learning. The person who is competent in this unit title shall be able to prepare session plan, set the learning stage, deliver training contents and facilitate training session.
- Selected learning and training activities aligned with learning outcomes.
- Selected learning and training activities sequenced in a logical manner within allocated time frame. 1.3. Selected assessment task aligned with learning outcomes.
Set the Learning Stage
- Conducive learning environment created according to learning and training needs
- Learning stage set using relevant activities.
- Learning stage conducted according to session plan.
- Learning stage activities involved all participants.
DAY 4: CONDUCT TRAINING
Deliver Training Contents
- The outcome of Conduct Training is participants’ acquisition of identified knowledge, skills and attitude based on stakeholder requirements.
- Training contents presented learners’ engagement obtained using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Suitable, sufficient and functioning training resources used according to selected training methods.
- Q & A session handled using various techniques.
- Achievement of learning outcomes confirmed using various assessment tools.
- Training session concluded using relevant activities
Facilitate Training Session
- Group participation achieved using various facilitation tools.
- Group dynamics managed using various facilitation techniques based on observed situation
DAY 5: CONDUCT TRAINING EVALUATION
Specify assessment requirements
- Selected assessment methods aligned with learning outcomes.
- Assessment duration and time confirmed according to assessment guidelines
- Conduct Training Evaluation is a stage to assess participants’ learning and training effectiveness
- The person who is competent in this unit title shall be able to specify assessment requirements, develop assessment tools, assess participants competence and evaluate training effectiveness.
- The outcome of Conduct Training Evaluation is confirmation of competency acquisition according to stakeholder’s needs and requirements.
Develop assessment tools
Assessment tools prepared according to learning outcomes and established assessment principles.
- Marking scheme prepared according to agreed assessment criteria
Evaluate training effectiveness
- Training effectiveness measured using various post training assessment methods.
- Post training assessment administered according to stakeholder requirements.
- Next course of action proposed according to analyzed post assessment results
Over this intensive workshop, delegates will go through all the fundamental and this is a highly interactive course based on the application of theoretical concepts of training to practical area for trainers. Participants will work in small groups throughout the course to apply the learning. Practical exercises and case studies will be used extensively during the course
ENCIK ZAINUDDIN KADIR
Master of Business Administration – Charles Sturt University
Certificate IV – Training & Assessment – Australia Authority Qualification Framework
Training Specialist – Accredited by Institute of Leadership & Management
Vocational Training Manager- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran
Train The Trainer – National Competency Standard
Food Safety Trainer – Accredited by Ministry of Health Malaysia
HRDF – Certified Trainer
National Occupancy Standard Module Development Panel – Ministry of Human Resources
Z.Kadir is a corporate trainer and motivator. He speaks on Leadership and Management, Human Resources Development, Customer Service, Food Safety areas.
Z.Kadir 28 years of corporate working experience in a diverse range of industries.
His last tenure in Tesco Malaysia as the Operational Training Manager responsible in delivering Leadership and Operational Training for 52 Tesco Stores and 2 Distribution Centre in Malaysia. He also accountable in development strategies by considering immediate and long-term business requirements, Analyzing training needs that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
In his dynamic career route, he has held portfolios of Store General Manager, Operations and Training Manager and Area Manager for an international professional organization.
His highest achievements include:
He has received certificate of Appreciation from Datuk Richard Riot Jaem Minister of Human Resource Malaysia for his Contribution to Tesco Malaysia in completing successfully the National Dual Training System with total of 123 staff graduated from the Technical Education Vocational Training.
He has trained hundreds of representatives from governmental ministry and large organizations that include:
KFC Holdings, Tesco Stores Malaysia , Ikea Malaysia , Plus Malaysia Berhad, Tenaga Nasional , Mc Donalds Malaysia, Nilai Spring Resort , KK Mart Malaysia, Watson Malaysia , Mydin Holdings , Aeon Big Malaysia , Segi Fresh Malaysia
Among his participants, Zainudin is known for his applicable and job-related content that is delivered in a vibrant pace. He is able to combine soft skills concepts with real life requirements for those on the job.
When he is not on the public speaking or corporate training circuit, Zainudin consults on National Occupational Skills Standard and Technical Education Vocational Training for Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia.
Z.Kadir is a registered trainer with PSMB /HRDC. He also Certified as Training Specialist in Trainers programme accredited by Institute of Leadership & Management UK, Certified Food Handler Trainer by Ministry of Health Malaysia, Certified Trainer – Situational Leadership 2 by Ken Blanchard US, Panel Member in Curriculum development for National Occupational Skills Standard (Retail Module), Panel Members for Document Verification for National Occupational Skills Standard under Ministry of Human Resources.
To contact En Zainuddin for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
1. What is the name for this certificate awarded in JPK TTT?
Certificate of Achievement - National Competency standard
2. Difference between this JPK TTT and HRDF TTT certificate?
JPK certificate is Nationally recognized Certificate Accredited by Malaysian Occupational Skills Qualification and Syllabus accordance to National Occupational Skills Standard.
This National standard is in accordance with the National Skills Development Act 652
3. How long to wait for the TTT cert from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK)?
Less than 3 months however you will receive the acknowledgment letter within 4 weeks
4. To apply for HRDF TTT cert, is there any further assignments / additional assessment needed before we get HRDF Corp TTT certificate?
Yes , You first need to apply for exemption and pay RM 300.00 follow by apply Accredited by Activity by paying RM 150.00 to HRDF CORP.
Please refer to implementation guideline:
All active trainers are required to register their trainers' profile via LATiH platform at https://latih.hrdcorp.gov.my/
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
During the program, we will guide you to the application.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment v