Coaching and mentoring training has become the most essentials skills that a leader must have!.
As a team leader, the more skilled you are at sharing your experience, expertise and insights through coaching and mentoring, the easier it is to build a positive learning and sharing culture at your workshop.
This will attract and keep quality people within your organisation in a great team environment.
This exclusively designed COACHING AND MENTORING SKILLS course to develop the role of managers (team leaders) as coaches, mentors, counselors and effective motivators.
This training goes beyond traditional management skills to teach team leaders to tap the potential, wisdom and rich experience which resides in every workforce and, likewise, to ensure that team members are receiving the full benefit of their leader's insight and experience. The techniques of coaching and mentoring provide the emotional nourishment and energy needed to transform team members and carry forward the best traditions the company.
An entire value system is communicated throughout an organization by those who mentor others. This is the same way values and ethics are shared in a family - by work and deed.
Mentoring is an effective vehicle for driving your strategy and gaining a competitive edge. Join us now in the next upcoming Coaching and Mentoring Skills workshop as it will truly empower you with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to motivate and develop others in an upbeat and constructive way.
Immediate BENEFITS of the course:
By applying effective coaching and mentoring techniques in your business, you can:
- increase individual, team, and organisation's performance
- increase work productivity and efficiency
- increase employee retention
- foster and develop talents
- encourage 'successes'
- redirect talents to the right path
- repair sore relationships at work
- change attitudes
- boost morale
- inculcate loyalty
By the end of the Coaching & Mentoring course, you will be able to:
- Define what is coaching and mentoring
- Explain the leader’s role in the coaching and mentoring process
- Use the TIIPS coaching model to conduct successful coaching conversations
- Diagnose development level of a coachee based on the goal or task
- Identify the needs of each development needs
- Match different leadership styles to development needs of the coachee
- Prepare and mentor effectively
Who Must Attend
This Coaching and Mentoring skills course is aimed at:
- team leaders
- anyone who manages personnel or who contributes to an individual’s capability development in the workplace.
2 DAYS (9 am - 5pm)
Module 1: Fundamental of Coaching and Mentoring
- Realize the critical need for coach and mentor in an organization
- Understand the relationship and difference between coaching and mentoring
- Identify common coaching challenges
- Understand when and what to coach
- Examples of coaching opportunities
- Creating leverage through coaching
Module 2: Developing a coaching mindset
- Four levels of awareness for coach
-Know your Thought, Purpose, Values and Emotion
- Creating coaching culture
Module 3: Establishing a Climate of Trust, Credibility, and Rapport for Mentoring
- Inculcate mental framework for communicating interest and desire to be a coach and mentor
- Develop critical listening skills for attaining another person's perspective/point-of-view
- Establish rapport or communication strategy for creating a "privileged relationship”
Module 4 : Leading meaningful Coaching conversation:
- Coaching preparation
- TIIPS Coaching Framework to guide the coachee
- Define Topic
- Establish Impact
- Commitment Plan of actions
- Support and Follow up
Module 5: Handling excuses and resistance
- Excuses and resistance is expected
- Two types of excuses/ resistance
- Steps in managing different types of excuses /resistance
Special modules for Sales leaders
Module 6: Coaching Sales Process
- Analyse what to coach to increase closing rate
- Leverage on field coaching opportunities
- Before – During- After field work coaching
Module 7: Mentoring Methods
- The role of mentor and mentee
- Four Phases in Mentoring
- Starting a mentoring relationship
- Building a mentoring relationship
- Maintaining effective relationship
- Mentoring Plan of actions
Module 8:Understand situational leadership
- Definition of leadership
- Is there only one best leadership style?
- Achieve ‘successes and ‘effectiveness’ in leading a team
Module 9:Diagnosing the development level of the Coachee
- Understand the various development levels of an individual based on the specific goals and tasks
- Identify the characteristic and needs of each development level
Module 10:Matching the leadership style
- Understand the differences between Directive behavior and Supportive behavior
- Four types of leadership styles : Directing, Coaching, Supporting and Delegating
- Matching leadership styles to development needs
Module 11: Action Plan - Putting It All Together
- Commitment and Action Plan (Where do we go from here?)
Integrates learning through role plays, presentations, activities, case studies, presentations, group discussions and reflection.
Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved - International Coach Federation)
From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
Certification in Colored Brain Communication
Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
Certification in Dynamic Speaking
Certification in Curriculum Development
Certified Trainer in Emotional Quotient
Certified Professional Facilitator
Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
Rachel Khor is currently the Principal Trainer & Chief Learning Strategist as well as an experienced entrepreneur & businesswoman.
She is a Master Trainer in Creativity & Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Emotional Intelligence & Emotional Drivers, Success Tools & Colored Brain, Communication, Negotiation, Peak Performance, Goal Setting, Positive Work Attitude, Leadership & Sales Warriors.
She has undertaken training, consultancy & facilitation projects with various companies, both private & public sectors. She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor.
Her training incorporates effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines & practical tools for all her learning solutions. Driven by a passion for delivering awesomeness, she ensures she execute cutting edge learning technologies, share highly relevant knowledge, provide critical & up to date information, deliver time tested methodologies & conduct interactive sessions - all are formulated to achieve results like never before.
Her determination & speed in producing training solutions is one of the key reasons her clients keep coming back to her over & over again. Her research, knowledge & experience made Rachel Khor in the front line within her profession.
She loves people development - during her high impact training sessions she is committed, dynamic & outcome driven. She utilizes Accelerated Training methodologies to inspire change & fast results. She trains with her personal brand of positivity, charisma & focus which greatly motivates her participants to achieve greater heights of achievement.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
"The trainer knows the subject matter well and the training was very good." Mona Abdullah, Facilities Manager, Hitachi Rail STS Sdn Bhd.
"Before the course, I feel that coaching is just a matter of getting someone to be able to do a job assign to them. During the course, I realise that there is a specific structure and strategy to coach and also to correct undesirable behaviours. After attending the Coaching and Mentoring course, I feel that I understand better how to coach people in a more efficient way. The trainer is full of experience. Thanks so much." Noriah Jaafar, Engineer, Hitachi Rail STS Sdn Bhd.
"Trainer was very good at getting the attention of the participants and has a wealth of knowledge" Imran Sidiq, Commissioning Manager.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH:You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.