Social Media is more than a decade old now and yet many businesses are still in a ignoring and procrastinating state about about whether to get invest and get involved. And you don't want to miss the bandwagon and trend and be left 10 years behind the curve.
This two day Social Media Marketing Masterclass course is designed to bring you up to date with what's happening in the world of social media, to get you up to speed with the tools and platforms available and allow you to communicate effectively with your target audience, on the channel of their choice in their favourite form of media.
This Social Media marketing programme is both hands-on and practical. You will learn how to set up, manage, optimise and deliver integrated social media marketing campaigns through a mix of practical and theoretical content in a fun, interactive and practical way.
Social Media marketing has matured from being a 'fad' to being an integral part of the way we do business today. Clever organisations are now looking for a more strategic integrated approach for their social media marketing campaigns.
Discover the possible pitfalls of using Social Media, find out which social media sites will work best for your organisation and the best times to post updates.
You won't just cover how to set up accounts and which buttons to click, our social media course also includes advanced tips and tricks, as well as the planning, strategy and content required to get a return on the time you invest in Social Media.
What You will Learn
Search - for insights, keyword selection and optimisation, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing
Mobile Opportunities - mobile websites best practise, apps, location-based marketing and responsive design
Display - digital media landscape (web, social, mobile), driving traffic through display and increasing effectiveness
Relationship Marketing – Email Marketing, CRM (customer relationship management), mobile and social
Social Media - key platforms and opportunities, creating an effective social strategy and getting started
Creative Content - content curation, co-creation and creation. Content strategies to inspire, engage and inform
Measuring and Optimisation - how to measure what matters and build into your everyday role
Integration - integrating your digital efforts with the rest of your marketing output to create a seamless user experience
By the end of this Google and Social Media workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how social media channel and search engine works hand in hand, and laying down a clear process for creating your content marketing strategy.
- Create and launch Facebook and Instagram ads effectively for your business.
- Evaluate the most appropriate social media and Google advertising tools
- and channels to your marketing advantage.
- Deepen your knowledge of the evolving social media trends, Google marketing
- growth strategies and developments.
- Expose to the best practices for branding and marketing, using multiple social media channels.
- Learn how to amplify your marketing message
- and place it in front of your target audience at the right time through paid ads online.
- Increase your return on ad spend and investment as part of your marketing efforts.
- Optimise your existing social media and search engine activities with AI tools as the foundation.
- Understand how social media and bloggin can increase your authority, influence
- and bring you closer to your clients.
- Monitor and measure your SEO and social media efforts, for both content marketing and paid advertising activity.
Who Must Attend
VPs and Marketing directors, PR directors, Marcom directors, social media managers, community managers, bloggers, digital marketing executives, PR executives, account managers, account executives, and anybody who needs to use social media to attract customers and prospects for marketing purposes, cultivate leads, deepen customer relationships, increase brand awareness, improve public perception and drive sales.
Day 1: 9.00am - 5.00pm
MODULE 1: Digital Marketing: Overview and Scope
- Key principles about marketing
- Important pillars for digital marketing
- Competitor research, audit and analysis
- Defining your marketing message.
- Identifying consumer behavioural journey
Module 2 : Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO and why is it important for your business.
- How Search Engine works and why should you care.
- Understanding Google’s Algorithms and best practices.
- Does SEO take time to see results?
Module 3: Google Ads (Search Marketing)
- Setting up Google ads "Expert Mode" account correctly.
- Analyse, finding and selecting the right Keywords
- Search ads campaign setup procedure
- Understand important Google Ads terms and it's meaning.
- Optimizing your landing pages for Google Ads.
- How to monitor and optimize your Google Ads campaign.
Day 2: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Module 4: Social Media Marketing
- Overview and Malaysia key statistics.
- Using both paid and organic strategy for growth.
- Creating a social media plan for your marketing goals.
MODULE 5: How to Reach my Targetted Audience
- Setting up Facebook Ads for your targeted demographics and their interests
- Different format and method for setting up high quality campaign
- How to monitor and optimize your Facebook and Instagram Ads campaign
- Retargeting and lookalike audience overview
- A/B split test on your marketing campaign
Module 6: Inbound marketing strategy through content marketing
- Self-hosted Blogging – Tips and Tools
- Ideas for Crafting your blog content
- Tips to write social media caption
- Using canva to create high quality image and post
- Creating reels or short videos
Module 7: Measuring your Content Marketing Success
- Using Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4 to measure your content effort.
- Facebook and Instagram insights walkthrough.
- Google Search Console to measure your site's ranking and performance
- How to setup your analytics account correctly
- How to turn data into insights and make quality marketing decision.
Quizzes, small group discussions, case studies, role-play, interactive presentation and Q&A
Certified Digital Marketing Professional By Digital Marketing Institute, UK.
Certified NLP Practitioner and NLP Coach
Certified HRDF Trainer
B.Sc Environment Science Mgnt (UM)
Alex comes with more than a decade of cutting edge experience in the area of digital marketing. He has substantial hands on experience in Facebook Ads marketing, online membership, copy writing, website design, social media marketing to CRM automation for as a Head of Social Media Marketing for a big company.
Alex has also achieved the following:
• Written, reviewed and launched over hundreds Facebook and Instagram Ads campaign.
• Built and published over 1,000 landing and opt-in pages, websites, membership sites, content and sales pages with the team since 2015.
• Generated over 20,000 leads, for different company brands, products and services through online since 2015.
• Contributed to over a million dollars of revenue online to offline every year
• Trained and coached thousands of delegates from the corporate, SME, GLC, MNCs and individual business owners to set up their own Social Media marketing
Mastery Asia, Micro Constructions, Winners 1313 System, Hooty, The Kung Fu Of Selling, Order Flow Academy, Cypress, Starrett, Millionaire Forum, FIS, Loan Pro, After Birth Care, Quest, Memoire, Castiefield, WSM, Adlyn, Adam Khoo, Smart Inventor, Wealthfort, Ashton, Prosign, Questcorp Global, Ashton Training Academy Plt, Percetakan Tenaga, Money Mastery, Multiple Sources, BHP, Honda, Lakoo Advertising
We have a faculty of specialists who can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Bank Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
3. HRD Corp Claimable Courses Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas -Applicable to Malaysian Employer Only