Analytical thinking skills are crucial in the workplace because they help to gather information, articulate, visualize, break down the problem, crunch the numbers and then come to a solution to the complex problems and make effective business decisions.
This Analytical skills training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your skills.
By the end of the Analytical Thinking course, you will be able to:
- think in an analytical & logical way
- break down complex problems/ crisis into numbers and smaller issues
- understand how to make use of your left and right brain thinking
- demonstrate multiple analytical techniques in analytical thinking
- understand the Osborn-Parnes principle and its value
- adopt strategies to sell ideas
- understand the problem-solving process through analytical thinking
- avoid emotional triggers that can impede your objective thinking
- apply data-driven decision-making techniques
- apply strategies for negotiating among variables and conditions
Who Must Attend
Managers, Cost Analyst and anyone who wants to make a picture out of numbers or breakdown a picture into numbers
2 Days Training
Module 1 : Analytical Thinking - What It Is and Why It Matters
• Understand the importance of analytical thinking and how it differs from other types of thinking
• Understand the six critical-thinking skills : - Interpretation - Analysis - Inference - Explanation - Evaluation - Self-regulation
Module 2: Understanding Your Preferred Approach - Right Brain, Left Brain & Brain Sprain
• Understand brief introduction to the physiology of the brain and its impact on thinking
• Discover the difference between right brain and left-brain thinking
Module 3 : Get Out of the Box - Basic Analytical Skills
• Challenge assumptions, dispel corporate myths and question the status quo
• Explore multiple analytical thinking techniques for better problem solving : - Brainstorming - Negative brainstorming - Mind-mapping - Random words
Module 4 : Beyond Brainstorming
The Osborn-parnes Analytical Problem-solving Method
• Use six specific steps in business problem solving
- Objective finding
- Fact finding
- Problem finding
- Idea finding
- Solution finding
- Acceptance finding
Module 5 : Getting Past Nay-Sayers and Other Negative People
• Overcome the mentality of nay-sayers and others negative people
• Learn how to sell benefit to guarantee maximum buy-in to new idea
Interactive presentation, sharing of success stories, group activities, individual and group presentations.
Case studies and real-life stories that related to:
- Quality improvement
- Business growth
- Systems enhancement
- Profit margin growth
Over the last 49 years of Mr Madi working experience in Malaysia and abroad. He has worked as in the manufacturing, Oil & Gas, property development, telecommunication from operations to the senior levels of management in multinational companies overseas and locally.
Mr Madi’s portfolios include General Management, Supply Base Operation for Oil and Gas Industry, Business Planning, International Marketing, Government Relationship, Project Management, Logistics Operation, Purchasing, Contracts, Material Management, Warehousing, Corporate Business Analysis, Executive Training and Coaching, Process and Productivity Management and Turnaround, integrated in an IT environment.
The various operational experiences enable him to add value to his forte in ‘transformational management’. Mr Madi has a proven track record as an operational leader/ consultant/trainer/mentor/coach in re-engineering organizations and production processes; such as planning and directing start-ups as well as revamp operations; facilitating and soft skill training for Capital Market Intermediaries to meet world class standards. He also contributes back to his field by giving lectures to Universities. Mr. Madi is also a certified trainer for IMPAC and Kaplan Professional courses.
His solid operation & management experience in the corporate world has given him the deep insight to reflect the capacity to link the past with the future by transforming knowledge into real practical action and desired outcomes for the businesses that he consults.
He has displayed excellent leadership qualities, established a wide network of industries, and is equipped with excellent communication skills in his roles in the public and private sectors in Malaysia, the ASEAN countries, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. His work experience has provided him the capability to influence others by leading, providing focus, and enhancing cooperation right down to the floor level. This includes self-direction together with a strong willingness to support others, in a multi-national environment, with multi-skilled teams, to cooperate with team members rather than to compete.
Madi is also capable of building trust which enhances resolving conflicts and solving problems. To date, he has trained and coached no less than 30,000 participants.
Mr Madi started off with an Economics degree from University Malaya, and along the 5 decades, has supplemented by more than four decades of business and professional training and experience.
Some of the recent clients:-
• Securities Commission Malaysia
• Open University Malaysia
• Public Listed Holding Corporations
• Manufacturing Companies
• Investment Companies
• IMPAC Clients-Far East Asia
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2.Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.