‘Customer is king’ is a well-acknowledged business saying that gives ultimate prominence to customer satisfaction and customer experience. A business might be producing the best products among its peers, providing the most efficient service yet it will struggle to withstand in the industry if it does not have a customer base. A firm without a customer equates to a firm without business.
In a homogenous market, where firms produce almost identical products, often the only way for them to differentiate and gain a competitive advantage is in the way they treat their customers. Due to this reason, there has been an onset of customer-centric businesses.
Customer Experience is the result of every interaction a customer has with your business, from navigating the website to talking to customer service and receiving the product/service they bought from you. Everything you do impacts your customers’ perception and their decision to keep coming back or not—so a great customer experience is your key to success.
The better experience customers have, the more repeat custom and positive reviews you’ll receive, while simultaneously reducing the friction of customer complaints and returns.
The benefits of delivering a great CX include:
- increased customer loyalty
- increased customer satisfaction
- better word-of-mouth marketing, positive reviews, and recommendations
Upon successful completion of this Customer Experience course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to introduce a structured, rigorous approach to customer experience
- Develop a customer experience strategy and how to align it with business strategy
- The importance of understanding who your customers are
- Recognise the importance of defining the roles employees play in delivering the customer experience
- Understand the importance of empathy in driving sustainable growth
- Reconnect your organisation with its true purpose
- Introduction to ‘Customer Journey Management’
- Learn how to map the customer journey to drive actionable change
- Understand the science behind customer experience measurement: Voice of the Customer, Employee and Process
- How to drive improvement to customer focused priorities using the methods of Lean and/or Design Thinking
- Connecting digital strategy with the customer experience
- How to create and sustain a customer centric culture
Who Must Attend
This Customer Experience Training Course is best suited for:
- General Managers
- Head of Sales
- Head of Customer Service
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Call Centre Managers
- Sales Consultants
- Account Managers
- Channel Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Service & Sales Executives
Day 1 & 2 : 9.00am -5.00pm
Module 1: Understanding the Fundamentals of customer experience ,
• attracting, engaging, and delighting people to grow a business that provides value and builds trust
• doing business is more human and customer-centered
• how buying behaviors are evolving
Module 2 : Understand customer segmentation and your business
• Background knowledge of your audience
• Develop the buyers persona
• Is your audience horizontal or vertical
• Guide the audience through the plots
• Big picture first, details as appropriate
• Find out customer expectations
• Why was your company founded? What mission was it created to fulfill?
• making your company easy to find for the people who need your help
Module 3 :Understanding Behavioral Science
• Study of the emotional and psychological influences on decision making.
• User-oriented, outcome-driven mindset
• Design products and services that create more value for your customers
• Facilitate rapid cycles of idea generation
Module 4: The different types of customer experience
• Social media
• Traditional marketing
• Customer service
Module 5 :Creating the right message
• identifying the plots and subplots
• explore different types of stories data can tell
• trend identification
• correlation stories
• outlier stories
• changes over time,
Module 6 : Power of storytelling
• Expected level of experience
• Develop journey maps
• The different types of journey maps
• creating alignment between your business and your prospects and customers.
• touchpoints that impact perception
• The 6 Senses in your story scenes to trigger emotional responses.
Module 7: Long-term customer experience planning
• Brand Experience
• Customer Interface
• Integrate all functions to focus on customer experiences
- Small group discussions.
- Case studies.
- Active summaries.
- Q & A sessions.
- Other Activities
1) Create a personal action plan
2) Paraphrase important or complex points in the lecture
DR S ANGELINE
Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons), University of Staffordshire
CEO & Founder Of A TECH
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Our consultant is an experienced specialist in professional development and digital marketing. She has been spearheading a global development company, primarily the management consulting wing specializing in providing world class professional development, human capital development and social media marketing solutions. She was involved with ensuring progressive growth of the business through management of its Advisory functions. Currently she is the CEO of a digital marketing firm in Malaysia.
Her everyday role entails; strategic planning, managing and leading teams in diverse roles, sales/ marketing/ advisory/ operations management, digital marketing, market expansion strategies, business development initiatives, competitive & market intelligence, determining pricing strategies and control and monitoring of budget/spend of products under the portfolio.
Her unique interpretation of online business allows her to travel the globe as a speaker, trainer and consultant, working with multiple organisations.
Her client’s include :
• SIRIM , Malaysia
• MATA , Malaysia
• Palace of the Golden Horses, Malaysia
• Royal Chulan, Malaysia
• Bank Islam, Malaysia
Total Worx Asia
• Mozambique Airlines (LAM)
• Base Titanium, Zambia
• First Gulf Bank, Abu Dhabi
• Saudi International Trading Company Limited
“I was really excited to learn how to convert data into strategies. During the course, I learned how to interpret the data in input onto my planning marketing activities. I am able to read data in a new perspective and think out of the box even more. The trainer is able to control the audiences although everyone’s camera were off. Neither was anyone left out or left the sessions!”_ Shirley Ho Assistant Marketing Manager (Singapore/China) of Sabah Tourism Board
“Before attending the course, I was excited to learn about how to maximize the use the existing data provided to us. During the course, I felt that the brainstorming session was great because it opened our eyes to a lot of real life examples which we can use as benchmarks for our upcoming projects and strategies. After the course, I felt more creative and excited to share new ideas to the team and help to contribute to the success of the organization as well as to help in achieving the KPIs.”
“The trainer is experienced and knowledgeable. Dedicated and has taken lots of time to work out the content which fully suit our organization.”_Rachael Tham, Corporate Services Manager of Sabah Tourism Board
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.