In today's fast- paced, businesses using Microsoft Power Point presentation is indispensable. Learn to use it to prepare sales kit, proposals and reports professionally and create an impression on your audience.
Upon competing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
• Identify the basic features and functions of Power Point 2016
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing.
• Add graphical elements to a presentation.
• Modify objects in a presentation.
• Add tables to a presentation.
• Add charts to a presentation.
Who Must Attend
This course is ideal for anyone who needs to enhance their computer skills.
CREATING BASIC CHARTS
Inserting a Chart
Deleting/ Entering Data from the Datasheet
Changing/ Applying the Chart Type
Displaying Chart Analysis
Formatting your Chart Background
Create/Insert/Draw a PowerPoint Table
Inserting a Word Table/ Excel Spreadsheet
Adjusting Table Cells
Selecting/ Inserting Rows and Columns
Applying a Table Style
Editing the Table Colour
Adding Table Effects
Formatting Table Text using QuickStyles
Adding Table Borders
Inserting/ Formatting a SmartArt Object
Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
Inserting/ Format/Add Shape/ Grouping Text
INSERTING PHOTO ALBUM
Inserting Pictures from a File
Applying a Theme to your Album
Customizing the Album Layout
Creating a Custom Layout
Applying a Theme/ Background Style
Saving a Custom Theme
APPLYING SPECIAL EFFECT
Applying an Animation Scheme
Inserting GIF/ Animating Text and Objects
Setting Animation Timing
Animating a Chart
Inserting Sound and Video
SETTING UP THE SLIDE SHOW
Setting Automatic Slide Timings
Setting Up a Continuous Loop
Hiding a Slide
Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
EXPANDING A SLIDE SHOW
Creating a Custom Show
Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
Creating a Hyperlink
Using a Hyperlink/ Using an Action
Jumping to Another Presentation
PRESENTING TO A WIDER AUDIENCE
Sharing Presentation Ideas
Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
Packaging a Presentation for CD
Using the PowerPoint Viewer
Formatting a Presentation for the Web
Inspecting the Document
Encrypting the Presentation
Adding a Digital Signature
Annotating a Presentation
Sending in PDF Format
EDITTING PRESENTATION MASTERS
Working with Slide Master
Formatting the Slide Master
Adding Header and Footer Information
Formatting the Title Master
Inserting a New Slide Master
Preserving a Slide Master
EDITING NOTES AND HANDOUT MASTERS
Working with the Notes Master
Formatting the Notes Master
Adding a Notes Master Placeholder
Formatting the Handout Master
Adding a Handout Master Placeholder
CREATING CUSTOM CHARTS
Displaying Chart Axes
Displaying Chart Gridlines
Formatting Chart Gridlines /Chart Axes/ Scale of an Axes
Adding Chart Title
Changing the Data Series
Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
Adding Text to a Chart
Inserting Data Table
Formatting the Chart Data Markers
Repositioning the Legend
Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
Exploding a Pie Chart
EXPORTING OUTLINES AND SLIDES
Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
Exporting an Outline to Word
Saving a Presentation as an Outline
Saving a Slide as a Graphic
Interactive Online Virtual Meeting
• Corporate IT Trainer
• Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design) | UPM
• Certification in Physical Science | KPM Matriculation College
With almost 8 years in training and 10 year in industry makes me aware the
I also have walk through various age group of participant and have a lot of
Nizam is experienced in handling participants from the corporate as well as the public sector.
Nizam has been actively training for the past 8 years in training and 10 year of corporate work experience.
He has also worked through various age group of participant and have a lot of experience in handling versatile participants.
Training That I have done.
• Pos Malaysia Berhad –MS Excel
• Universiti Malaysia Pahang Holding –MS Excel,Word,Power Point
• DRB Hicom-MS Excel,Word
• Universiti Islam Antarabangsa-Custom Software
• PLUS Berhad-MS Word,Power Point
• OYL Manufacturing-MS Excel
• FITEC-KD Max,InteriCAD
• Hitachi Transport-MS Excel
• Trans Water-CADWorx
• RMC-MS Word
• F&N-MS Powerpoint
• Penjom Gold Mine-MS Word
• Proton-MS Power Point,Excel
• ILSAS-MS Publisher
• Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan-Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator,InDesign,Acrobat
• Sime Darby-MS Power Point
• BE Semiconductor Industry-MS Excel
• Felda-MS Excel
• Felcra-MS Excel
• MINDEF-MS Excel
• MiDF-MS Excel
• Kuala Lumpur Airport Service-MS Word,Excel,Power Point
• Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia-MS Publisher
• Jabatan Alam Sekitar-MS Word
• GE Manufacturing-Solidwork 2013
• Epson Precision-MS Excel & MS Power Point
• Celcom Axiata-MS Excel
• Fabtronic-MS PowerPoint
• Prolintass-MS Excel
• Taylor’s College-MS Publisher
• Petronas Gas Berhad-MS Excel
• Institut Latihan Perindustrian Miri-Adobe Flash & Photoshop
• Akzo Nobel-Microsoft Excel
• Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya-Microsoft Word
• Uchida MK-Kingsoft 2013
• Jabatan Pengajian Kolej Komuniti-3D Studio Max 2010
• UiTM Shah Alam-3D Studio Max2013
• UiTM Machang-3D Studio Max2013
• Central Cables Sdn Bhd-MS Excel
• Walsin Precision Technologies Sdn Bhd-AuotCAD 2013
• Dominant Opto Sdn Bhd-MS Excel
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
“I wasn’t sure how to make maximise the use of Powerpoint. So in the course, I learned slide master, different designs and amination. After the PowerPoint intensive course, I find it easy to apply at work and made my job so much easier. I really feel motivated and charged up now. The trainer, Nexam was excellent and knowledgeable.” –Loh, Marketing Manager, Atomy Malaysia, Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, PowerPoint amination as difficult for me. In the course, I learned some advance skills on aminating texts, pictures and graphics. I feel the course was useful and can gave me more ideas on my work. Trainer was good and may be can shorten the course by teaching straight to the point. ”- KV Yong, Product Development Officer, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I didn’t have confidence in using PowerPoint. During the course I learned about smart art, hyperlink insert, organisation chart, excel chart etc. After the course, I can apply on my work.” - LM Ho, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I was still unsure on using PowerPoint. During the course, I learned a lot of useful skills that can help me on creating pictures, graphics and etc. After the course, I felt more confident in using PowerPoint for work. The trainer was good and experience.” – KY Yap, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I am unsure and lack of knowledge on PowerPoint. After the course, I felt great that I can use this application to create more ideas to apply on my work. The trainer was good. Thanks”- Mohd Tareeq, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I thought we can use PowerPoint just for presentations. After the course, I picked up a lot of skills on amination that can export to GIF/ video. The trainer was good and knowledgeable.” – CP Tan, HR, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.