- Do you usually avoid negotiations because you find them uncomfortable?
- Do you spend long nights wide awake when you have to climb out of bed the next
morning before sunrise to negotiate one thing or another?
- Do lots of your negotiations bring about misunderstandings rather than new
- Have you ever dreamed that you could fly through a deal without being seen as
hostile or overconfident?
If your response to the majority of these questions is YES, then you need a 'helping hand' and if you attempt to focus on these next useful points, you'll find that negotiating is easy and learnable.
It's usually the variety of expectations, emotions and strategies involved that really applies the pressure to the negotiator, which easily can - and often does steer the process in the wrong direction.
In every aspect of business, negotiation has a key role to play. This course is designed to help you achieve your specific negotiation goals whether you are dealing with high value negotiations or you just want to improve your daily negotiations with colleagues or clients.
To ensure this negotiation workshop yields the results required, the trainer utilizes the latest research and information incorporating a series of top notch methodologies. Sign up today to see for yourself how our negotiation workshop will deliver faster and better results plus experience the major improvements made to your current negotiation style.
This "Win - Win Negotiate " course will arm you with a plethora of tools, strategies and tactics you can apply to achieve your key objectives. It also provides a systematic and practical structure which all negotiators whether amateur or experienced can learn and improve from. During the process you will also get to hone and sharpen your communication and interpersonal skills.
In this beneficial and practical workshop, you will obtain a solid framework, tools, techniques and skills to negotiate the outcome desired by effectively navigating the negotiation process from preparation stage to successful commitment.
By the end of this online learning, you will learn how to:
• Become a more effective negotiator by developing your "tool kit" of negotiation
tactics and strategies.
• Learn tactics that work in the real world
• Master persuasiveness and influence in negotiation
• Establish and build instant rapport with the other party
• Ensure you do not lose out in any business dealings
• Learn to get what you want without generating bad feelings
• Turn objections into business agreements
• Evaluate your level of confidence and preparation - always know if the other side
is telling the truth
• Find out how to avoid giving away too much
• Analyze and improve so as to arrive at win-win negotiating outcomes
• Master key negotiation techniques required for business success
• Be able to practice tactics to prevent & break deadlocks
• Learn some of the key negotiation tactics & strategies that top negotiators employ
in their business dealings
Who Must Attend
For junior and middle management
1. STRATEGIC NEGOTIATION - WHAT IS IT?
• Assessment: evaluate your strengths and weakness as a negotiator
• Assess your personality, behavior and style of working
• Understanding strategic negotiations and deal making
• 3 components and 4-stage process of negotiation
• Set objectives and goals - be very clear what you intend to achieve
Personality Profiling: Give You an Edge and to Build Powerful Relationships
Assessment of Strengths and Weaknesses
Video Clip on Negotiation - Discussion and Lessons Learnt
Factors to Keep in Mind during Preparation
2. THE POWER OF PERSUASION AND INFLUENCEIN NEGOTIATION
• Understanding how persuasion works
• Mastering persuasive language patterns to get what you ask for
• Key logical steps to follow and use
• Essential sequencing for effective persuasion
• How to avoid resistance and sustain influence
Influence Game - Demonstrating the Power of Persuasion
3. PREPARING FOR A GOOD NEGOTIATION: SYSTEMATIC & FOCUSED
• Key ingredients of the win-win negotiation: content, atmosphere, power balance and procedures
• What information to gather and how to go about it
• Impact of timing, location and seating arrangement
• How to influence the climate of negotiation to your favor
• Consider solutions, strategy alternatives and the balance of power
1st Negotiation Activity: Developing Strategies Before Your Negotiation
4. OVERCOMING DEADLOCKS & BLUFFING
• The secrets that no book or university will teach you!! Learn them all here
• Tactics you have to know to minimize and overcome deadlocks
• Dealing with bluffing, manipulation and dirty tricks
• Planning and using questions
• Words and language that could swing the deal for you
• Improving your active listening skills
• Talking your way out of difficult/win-lose situations
• Applying a 6-step process to negotiating conflict
• Influencing through the other person’s strategy
Role-Playing Conflict Resolution and Mitigation
Activity: Use Of Tactics
5. RAISING THE BAR: NEGOTIATING STYLE AND POWERFUL TACTICES
• Assess yours and your opponent’s style, tactics and strategies
• Practical tactics to avoid being “steamrolled” by the other party
• Conflict styles and their effects: win-win, win-lose, lose-lose negotiation
• Tools and rules to move negotiations in the right direction to achieve your goals
• Applying convincing strategies
• Match style I tactics to the issues
• master the 4-step process towards win-win
• how to control impulsiveness
• how to save face-on both sides
• how to benefit from the win-win approach
2nd Negotiation Activity - Strategies & Preparations (Case Study)
Win/Lose Negotiation: XY Game
Exercise: Tactics and Strategies Used by Top Negotiators
6. BARGAINING & PREPARING TO DEAL - THE HEART OF NEGOTIATION
• The process - the 4 steps of bargaining and planning to deal
• Anticipating possible objections and rejections
• Techniques to influence, persuade, impress and create impact
• Questioning technique and the art of asking for what you want
• Motivate and engage by reframing ideas and concepts
• Increase power using a strong WATNA and BATNA position
3rd Negotiation Activity: Strategic Negotiation and Deal Making (Case Study 2)
7. UNDERSTANDING HUMAN MOTIVATION, BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDE
• Leverage and maximize your strengths
• What is the best way to negotiate with different types of personality/behaviour
• Establishing rapport - leading and pacing the other party
• Connecting with others through subtle influencing
• Anchoring yourself to your preferred mental state
• Developing the stamina to persevere and not lose steam in long negotiation
• Escalating and de-escalating behaviour
Exercise & Role-Play: Stamina Gym for The Negotiators
Rapport Building: Mirroring and Matching, Pacing and Leading
8. MANAGING EMOTIONS DURING NEGOTIATION
• Maintaining composure & confidence
• Eliminating negative emotions
• Preventing provocations and conflicts in both sides
• Dealing with situation where power is in the hand of the other party
• The 8 primary emotional appeals
• 4 most positive emotion that will compel a person to strive for & to achieve
• 2 most negative emotions that will compel a person to try and avoid
• 15 most persuasive words that will drive a person to make a commitment
Role Play - Emotion Management Skills for Negotiators
9 THE MILLIONAIRE MINDSET FOR NEGOTIATION
• Calculating risks and caution
• Break self-defeating behavior patterns
• Using subliminal and mind mastery techniques
• How to condition and program your mind to get the deal
• How to master your mind to ensure negotiation success
Mind Mastery Techniques to Blow You Away!!
Blended Learning, Gamification And Experiential Training based on 4Ps: Preparation, Presentation, Practice, Performance
To make the training effective & thought provoking yet lively & entertaining, the trainer utilizes a combination of various training methodologies including a combination of expert input plus practical sessions including:
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Demonstrations, Role Play
- Relevant Games & Activities
- Creative Music, Visualization, Clearing Techniques
- NLP Tools
Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved - International
From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
Certification in Colored Brain Communication
Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
Certification in Dynamic Speaking
Certification in Curriculum Development
Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Quotient
Practitioner in Gamification
Rachel Khor is currently the Principal Trainer and Chief Learning Strategist with more than 18 years of real, hands on training experience.
Rachel Khor is also a Master Trainer in Negotiation, Sales, Leadership, Positive Work Attitude, Mental Toughness, Peak Performance, Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Drivers, Success Tools and Colored Brain, Creativity and Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Communication, Goal Setting.
She has also undertaken training, consultancy and facilitation projects with various companies, both private and public sectors.
She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor. Her training and coaching incorporate effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines and practical tools for all her learning solutions.
Participants have described her sessions as inspiring, thought provoking, energetic, highly interactive and easy to understand. Based on the belief that every individual has a core genius and the ability to soar given the right opportunities; Rachel's training methodology breaks limiting beliefs, overcomes obstacles and cultivates trust across cultures.
She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum and CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audience and the organizers. She is also able to provide Colored Brain, Emotional Drivers, DISC Personality Profiling and Behavioral Analysis. Her methods follow S.M.A.R.T.I.E.S. principle - specific, measurable, achievable, rewarding, tracked/ timeliness, inspiring, excellence/emotional, small steps; aligned to business needs while strengthening organization’s capability and vision.
She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Government & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia. She has international exposure having worked for both public organizations as well as private companies in Australia, UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Qatar.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
“Thank you Rachel K for your sharing. It really help us to align from most fundamental keywords definition, to sale process setup to coaching.” Vincent Ng – Country Manager (Southern) Intrix
“Rachel K's sales program It provides very specific method on how do get things done.” Ee Lynn – Marketing, Sharp Electronic.
“Rachel K's diagnosed our core problems systematically, give clarity ways to solve the issues. Good Job!” Tiennah Tea, Brand and Marketing Manager
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.