Nearly every industry in the world today touches social media in one fashion or another. Learn how to use social media platforms to manage and optimize campaigns to promote growth and position your brand in the global digital marketplace during Covid- 19 Including the key techniques for using social media platforms to drive customer awareness of your brand and increase sales. The importance of social media marketing for businesses and organizations is no longer questioned. It has become a worldwide trend in which helps businesses and organizations connect with their customers online. Now, every company needs a dynamic web presence. You will learn how to meaningfully measure social media engagement using platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube and their useful features. This social media marketing training cover the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
This programme is intended to assist the participants overcome the above issues.
- Learn how to create your social media strategy and a specific framework by which to devise it
- Obtain deep understanding on the relevant key performance indicators to measure Social Media success
- Understand the arsenal of tools available for you to promote your business or product
- using the most popular and effective social media channels
- Gauge who your key social media influencers are and how to include them in their social media strategy
- Analyse the impact of your social media strategy
- Discover ways to be able to adapt your social media strategy in in real-time
- Learn how to set a long-term content strategy, which will be maintained fresh with ideas whilst consistent in delivery
Who Must Attend
2 DAYS TRAINING
Time - 9:00am to 5:00pm
MODULE 1: Understanding the Social World
- The Social Media Frontier – what social media is and is not
- How Social Media channels work
- Which are the main platforms and suppliers and how they interrelate.
Module 2 : The Digital Customer during Covid – 19
The age of the digital consumer – insight into why today is heralded
- as the age of the customer and what you need to do about it
Module 3 : Social Media within Digital Marketing – The Fundamentals
- Social media management is one part of overall Digital Marketing.
- What is on-line advertising and the optimal digital marketing mix to best promote your business?
- Understanding the role of organic marketing e.g. Search and Social Marketing
- The fundamentals of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) and how to leverage social
- CRM to increase long-term customer loyalty and, hence, customer life-time value
Module 4 : Social Media Management Deep Dive (Part 1):
- Operational realities - Understanding the new Social Media ecosystem: how to move from scheduled, traditional marketing to the new, “always-on” social media world
- The differing platforms, advantages and best-use case-studies:
- Tik Tok
Module 5 : Social Media Management Deep Dive (Part 2):
- Linked In
- Influencer Marketing - How to determine influencers and how to integrate them in your strategy…
Module 6 : Creating your Social Media Strategy
- This part of the course will offer delegates a framework for devising their own Social Media strategy as well as a long-term content strategy.
Module 7 : Social Media Strategy Setting
- Defining your Social Media Objectives – a thorough discussion on your objectives and what to measure
- Who are you communicating with and why? Practical exercise to discuss the different social media content strategies based on customer segmentation
- What to say… and when! How to set the tone of voice, the way you will deliver your messages, based on who you are interacting with
- Social media – is not one person… Who is accountable and why? What are the major do’ and don’t s. Silos to avoid and how to deal with them.
- Ensuring Social Media is an extension to your overall Marketing Strategy – ways to ensure consistency and measure return on investment
- Social Media nightmares! Participants will work through a practical exercise documenting their best and worst social media experiences and discuss ways to
avoid making the same mistakes
Module 8 : Content is King…
- How do you set on your content strategy?
- Growing the idea pool. What are the strategies to drive creative content? This includes an interactive exercise using Mind Mapping to generate content ideas.
…Context is Queen
- When to say what and where?
- Who says what about you or your products? Strategies to leverage User Generated Content.
Module 9 : Social Media- Driving sales
- The new Alphabet of Social Commerce: insight into the new Facebook, Mobile and Social
commerce platforms and how they are changing how customers shop
- Social Media Loyalty – the main tools available to drive sales digital coupons, codes and other social commerce mechanics to drive sales.
- Your Social Media Calendar- main considerations to drive your calendar and fundamental tools to implement your social media promotions
Module 10 : Social Media – Driving Customer Retention
- Social Customer Retention: The key to success – strategies for turning existing customers into your brand ambassadors through social media
- Driving Customer Engagement – How to use social selling to drive revenues
- Social CRM - How can I help you? This part of the session will highlight ways to support customers through their purchase process with you: including live chat, help desk and other customer support functions
Webinar & Online learning
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.