We are facing one of the toughest business environments at all times. We are going through the COVID19 pandemic, movement control order, lockdown and the potential of the most slump economic growth for the last decade.
- understand how to sell during a crisis or economic slump vs business as usual
- Establish strong trust relationship with clients & stakeholders by understanding their social styles
- understand customers' primary and secondary needs and pain points
- Establishing opportunities to sell
- understand how to gain commitment & handle sales objections
Who Must Attend
MODULE 1: BUSINESS CRISIS & SELLING
- The difference between selling during crisis times & business as usual
- The impact on business
- How customers' buying patterns changes
- How shall we respond to crisis and tough times
- What does it mean to sell
- How to build a successful mindset for sales professional
- Identify the 4 different buyer's social styles
- Adapt to the different behaviors to build better relationship with clients and prospects
- Do and don'ts when you present/ pitch to each buyer type
MODULE 3: HOW TO ESTABLISH TRUST BY UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS' NEEDS
- Connect the dots between you and your customers
- Understand of customer's business needs
- Identify customer's primary and secondary needs
- Matching customer's pain points with your solutions
- How to probe using SPIN Probing skills
- How to ask the right questions
- Importance of insights
- Types of business insights
- Customers' objectives, barriers, causes and solutions
MODULE 5: HOW TO GAIN COMMITMENT & HANDLE OBJECTIONS
- Do not devalue your products/services
- Four steps to handle price objections effectively
- Sell value over price
- Protect the Value of Your offerings
MODULE 6: HOW TO OPTIMISE YOUR CUSTOMERS LIFETIME VALUE
- Help customers to see the 'pain' and 'gain' and decision to subscribe to your services
- Able to use a structured approach to keep customers coming back to you
- Craft selling scripts with powerful insight and emotion
Live Virtual learning
Part 1: 9:00 -10.30am (1.5hours)
Part 2: 11:00 - 12.30pm (1.5 hours)
Break lunch 60min
Part 3: 1:30 - 3:00pm (1.5 hours)
Break: 15 min
Part 4: 3.15 - 4.45 ( 1.5 hours)
MS WINNIE CHO
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons), University of Southern Queensland
Master of Business Administration (University of South Australia)
Diploma of Training and Assessment System (Competency Training Institute of Australia)
Winnie is a trainer and consultant. She is passionate about sales and leadership, Her vision, “Harnessing Inner Potential”, demonstrates her belief in intrinsic capabilities and talents in everyone to succeed. Since she started her training and consultancy career, she has broaden her exposure from pharmaceutical to others industry ranging from financial, FMCG, engineering, communication and entertainment, nutritional, chemical, industrial, construction and others industry. Aside to her busy schedule she is also a wife, and a mother of 3, a fine example of an empowered woman. A person who always strives for the best, and at the same time inspires those around to her to achieve their potential.
Winnie has over 20 years of Sales and senior leadership experience in local and multinational organizations. Her most recent corporate position was as the Sales Director of a renowned and top multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia. In that capacity she has managed a team of more than 150 Sales personnel and was responsible for Sales revenue amounting to more than USD 100 million.
She has also gone through three (3) major company mergers and acquisition changes. Her wide-ranging experience in Sales, Marketing, Training and senior leadership equipped her with high versatility and capability in managing and driving organizational changes while maintaining team members’ morale.
Winnie’s expertise includes sales leadership, building high performance team, strategic implementation and so on. Throughout her years as Sales director, she has successfully drove 4 products to Top 10 Malaysia ethical products despite generic challenges. She also has lots of experience in building high performance team which became one of the most recognized field force in the industry.
Winnie has trained people from various industry from manufacturing, engineering, construction, nutrition, education, FMCG, nutrition companies and others. With her vast and practical experience, she will be able to add value to help organizations to be more effective and efficient.
Among her participants, Winnie is known for her applicable and job-related content that is delivered in a fun and vibrant pace. Her main strength is her vast amount of on-ground experience in sales and management , where she climbed up the corporate ladder from being a Sales Representative to leading the entire sales organization as the Sales Director.
In that respect, the examples that she shares during her training is very relatable to participants. Winnie has exposure in the entire spectrum of a sales organization during her corporate days, and this includes being in sales training. When she is not on corporate training circuit, Winnie does consulting, Winnie is a registered trainer with PSMB /HRDF
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
“Thank you Winnie for your sharing. It really help us to align from most fundamental keywords definition, to sale process setup to coaching.” Vincent Ng – Country Manager (Southern) Intrix
“Winnie's sales program It provides very specific method on how do get things done.” Ee Lynn – Marketing, Sharp Electronic.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 1 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 7 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 1 day(s) before course starts|
(Fee is INCLUSIVE of 6% SST)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.