Have you ever explained something so clearly to someone, yet they do not seem to understand you? Or vice versa?
- Understand and overcome psychological barriers of effective communication this
- Learn the foundation of “colored brain” communication
- Identify your brain color and other people's colored brain type
- Increase your circle of tolerance when working and living with different brain colors
- Develop improved communication strategies to communicate and influence people of different brain color
- Prevent misunderstandings and conflicts when working across different “colored brains”
- Understand how each color perceives and manages time, and how to regain control for each
- Learn and identify your strongest “emotional drivers”
- Apply knowledge of “emotional drivers” to manage expectations, conversations and decision making
- Use 6 postures to enhance communication
- Build an environment of success for everyone
Who Must Attend
Any individual whose success depends on effective communication and interpersonal skills in any area of work
1 Day Online Training Program (9.00am-5.00pm)
MODULE 1: LEADING BRILLIANT COMMUNICATION
- How effective communication enhances team engagement and influence productivity
- Identify circumstances where message sent is not the same as message received
- Recognise psychological elements which affect communication e.g.:
- Activity: on Assumptions, Perceptions and Deletions. Debrief: What can you do differently?
MODULE 2: ELEVATING COMMUNICATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH “COLORED BRAIN” COMMUNICATION
- Understand colored brain concept - nature vs nurture
- Learn the genetic color brain communication style of each brain color (to understand why people do the things they do)
- Understand the focus of each color
- Learn how each color makes decision
MODULE 3: UNDERSTANDING YOUR OWN GENETIC BRAIN
- Identify your brain color
- Analyse the color of different leaders and others around you through quotations and video competition
MODULE 4: LOOKING THROUGH DIFFERENT COLORED LENSES
- Group Activity & Debrief: Looking through different lenses to understand the underlying goals, fears, overuses of each color; and how to work better with each color
MODULE 5: WORK, CONSULT AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT “COLORED BRAINS”
- Understand potential misunderstandings and misconceptions between different “colored” brains
- Activity - Apply information learnt towards:
- Preempting certain conflictive issues; and
- Improving buy-in of your ideas
MODULE 6: UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL DRIVERS
- Understand the concept of 8 human Emotional Drivers
- Be aware and understand how the drivers work to influence our decisions and others
MODULE 7: APPLY, ANALYSE AND DISCUSS
- Activity – Applying knowledge of Emotional Drivers to:
- Facilitate effective work relationships
- Employ the right job candidate
- Retain productive employees
MODULE 8: BUILDING AN ENVIRONMENT OF SUCCESS FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS AROUND YOU
- Understand yourself and others better & leverage on the natural talents and strengths of each color for overall team success
- Reflection: “Colored Glass” reflections
- Reflection: “Colored Glass” reflections
Reflection and takeaways
- Things to improve back in the office – Should, Could, Would
One of the benefits of this programme is the use of the colored brain communication inventory (CBCI), colored brain cards and other proprietary tools where participants are immersed in the entire learning system through games, activities, videos and psychological strategies to make sure the learning is embedded in consciousness and long term memory.
Colored Brain Communication Inventory
A profiling tool to access how your brain genetically processes information, resulting in your action and communication preferences. It also discloses which of the color brain you tend to have more difficulties working with.
Colored Brain Communication Cards
A simple tool to verify truth, elicit thoughts at subconscious level and interpret messages.
She has undertaken training, consultancy & facilitation projects with various companies, both private & public sectors. She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor.
Her determination & speed in producing training solutions is one of the key reasons her clients keep coming back to her over & over again. Her research, knowledge & experience made Rachel Khor in the front line within her profession.
She loves people development - during her high impact training sessions she is committed, dynamic & outcome driven. She utilizes Accelerated Training methodologies to inspire change & fast results. She trains with her personal brand of positivity, charisma & focus which greatly motivates her participants to achieve greater heights of achievement.
Certified Trainer, Facilitator and Coach
South East Asia, Middle East and Europe
Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Leicester, UK
Masters in Law, University of London, UK
Masters in Intellectual Property and Information Technology, Spain
Over 25 years of working in Asia and Europe, Celina has accumulated a vast experience and know-how in working, training and coaching participants from different cultures, work backgrounds and across languages. Celina trains in Europe, Middle East and Asia, working with leading MNCs, the civil service and educational institutions.
She is also a trainer, coach and assessor in the International Business Program at Regent’s University London, addressing ability for leadership, team building and communication skills. Currently, Celina is also a lecturer for the “Cross Cultural Management” module in the International Business Management Degree with Bath Spa University in the UK.
Prior to becoming a full time trainer, facilitator and coach, Celina worked in the healthcare and legal industries. She started her career as a registered nurse and midwife in the UK. Celina worked in several NHS hospitals in the UK. She independently ran an Air Force based ante-natal clinic and conducted parentcraft classes in London.
After working within healthcare, Celina undertook legal studies and held positions as Contracts and Commercial Adviser to BP Singapore and worked as a Legal Consultant in the UK, Spain and Malaysia.
During this time, Celina headed and managed various legal departments, conducted training workshops and offered consultancy services to international corporations; as well as the educational and public sectors.
In 2012, Celina moved into full time training. She has conducted many Singapore workforce skill qualification workshops (in the Business Management; Service Excellence; and Leadership People Management frameworks). She has also conducted many in-house and public programmes outside Singapore and in the South East Asian Region, Middle East and Europe.
She has trained thousands of participants from governmental ministry, large organisations and education institutions that include:
Prime Minister’s Office; Singapore Ministry of Education;Commercial Affairs Department; The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants;Management Development Institute of Singapore, Securities Industry Development Corporation; Singapore Kindness Movement; Sports SG,Gardens by the Bay; Land Transport Authority Singapore; Intel;Dell; Accenture;Agilent; Venture Electronics, Schneider Electric; Nestle; Regent’s University, London;Singapore Polytechnic; NAFA;Singapore Institute of Technology;The Muslim Coverts Association of Singapore; The Royal Air Force Clinic UK;Wycombe General Hospital UK;Qatar Gas, Qatar, etc.
Her substantive work, consulting and training experience across the Asian and European continent with leading MNCs, the civil and educational sectors have deepened her understanding of the many challenges faced by different entities, leaders and individuals in an ever changing environment. Celina is therefore able to bring to her clients, realistic and workable practices and options to achieve desired goals and objectives.
Celina is very passionate about training. Her style of training engages participants in practical sessions with personable examples, humour and hands-on activities for instant understanding and applicability.
Celina’s motto is: “Stretch your Comfort Zone; Expand your Boundaries; and Enable Transitions to Take Place”. South East Asia, Middle East and Europe
"Celina is a high energy training dynamo with vast international experience and a street smart attitude that gets results. She applies DC Psychology as second nature to assure superior and visible results in her classes."
(Arthur Carmazzi, Founder of the Directive Communication Psychology, US )
"Celina is very passionate about training and her lively personality brings added vigour into the workshops she carries out to make those sessions fun and enjoyable. With her wealth of corporate, legal and international experiences from Spain, Malaysia, UK, China and Singapore, she is able to share relevant real life examples with workshop participants. She is the type of person who would encourage each individual to bring up their own perspective to the discussion while sharing a pragmatic workable input at the same time and have a healthy debate from the rest of the participants to make learning a wholesome and interactive one."
(Yeoh Poh See, Sales Operations Consultant, Dell, Malaysia)
"I have been to many training sessions and this was the most professional presentation I have ever attended. I was very impressed with how the general communication knowledge was translated into usability in the Work Environment. Outstanding combination of technical knowledge and application to day to day life in office and home. The reference materials are very comprehensive and an excellent means of conveying the information. You have a superior approach that is handled in a professional manner. Your program was well organized. The demonstrations are very effective. Great motivation, enthusiasm and confidence from everyone in the training room. Relevant and well presented. After taking this training I plan to share this knowledge with all my colleagues in the Division by giving a presentation on what I have learnt."
(Ismael Vijay Kumar S, Contracts Assistant, Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Qatar)
"I have totally enjoyed Celina’s training sessions which get the message across in unique ways. As a pragmatic professional, I find Celina’s training program absolutely well structured, easy to grasp, practical yet impactful with personal stories and inspiring video choices. I also brought home concrete ways in which I can instantly apply effective communication and branding skills in developing my career, and in the new way I now communicate and interact with others. Your session was very empowering, you are definitely a people transformer and many of your words sparked new thoughts and ideas in my mind for future projects, some of which I later discussed with you. Thank you Celina."
(Anna Rashevskaya, Legal consultant, Architectural bureau Prospect, St. Petersburg, Russia )
"Celina is passionate and definitely serious about engaging people and it shows through the energy and enthusiasm she brings to her session. Her warm personality exudes a relaxed, conducive environment for enabling effective knowledge transfer and exchanges in a thought provoking, challenging, and creative manner. She is a very interesting, and interested person. Highest recommendation!"
(Jimmy Ong, Jimmy Ong Motivation & Coaching, Singapore)
"Celina is a Coach cum Trainer who has a professional mindset and approach to work, and pleasantly laced with an affable personality. This blend makes her predisposed to be engaging in her approach, insightful in her co- creatingsolutions with a client, and well and truly capable of enabling knowledge transference in a seamless fashion. She would be a true value add in any professional initiative that provides opportunities for people engagement and professional development."
(AJ Ratna, Principal Consultant and Founder of Rainmaker Guruu Zenn, Malaysia)
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a e-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.