"Your team has burnt the midnight oil preparing for this great deal that is going to thrust all of you to the forefront. Having prepared for all possible contingencies you confidently sit across the other who gives you the widest smile, hardest stare and incredulous look of surprise and styles of impact and affect that convincingly brushes aside your position. Very quickly, confronted by this highly trained, versatile and savvy Others, your objectives become difficult to achieve though you cleverly hide your position and gallantly move on.
This is not an unfamiliar situation. As negotiators we have all been here more than once. Barrak Adams has been training on strategic negotiations since 2004 across a wide range of industries in Australasia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe, developing corporate negotiators to plan the influencing and persuasive strategies to obtain all or most of the desired outcomes, without driving the Other to break off negotiations, making objective decisions with little information when necessary, within the available time frame.
This needs the knowledge and skills to develop influence, maneuver and change strategies, convince and impress, adopting and changing different courses of actions for the best interest of both parties. Through simulations, case studies, role-plays and games; using logic, emotional and value intelligences; performing analysis, discussions and applications; through theory and practice, you will be developing the skills, strategies and methods to influence and negotiate, observing others in action, learning what was done well and what could have been done better, maximizing your strengths and using them to resolve your liabilities."
Barrak Adams is the author of “Preemptive Thinking,” a powerful ability that will profoundly enhance any ones negotiation abilities; going beyond creative and critical thinking abilities, Barrak will develop these cognitive abilities throughout the program.
Debt Recovery Strategies Masterclass in Kuala Lumpur | Debt Collection Training session workship in Malaysia | Credit Management and Debt Collection training for Asia Pacific
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation, knowing the style to adopt to influence at each stage of the process to achieve desired results
- Learn new perspectives of negotiations and influence to achieve agreements beyond “bottom lines”
- Develop and practice successful persuasion and influencing skills that will be useful in any situation
- Be preemptive, creative and critical to analyse the Other’s strategy and engage, align, connect, influence and lead the
Other to your preferred state
- Learn to gracefully mitigate and exit from difficult situations and mistakes
- Acquire and apply verbal and non-verbal strategies and methods, influencing even difficult persons to successful win-win conclusions
- Recognize and counter negotiation techniques and tactics, being objective, creative, calm-headed
- With grace and respect, manage decision risks and close deals effectively
Who Must Attend
Though this program was originally designed for experienced negotiators, over the years the program has evolved to accommodate new and aspiring negotiators: their only requirement is to have an understanding of the business and negotiation environments.
"This is the best program I have attended. With so much to learn in three days, learning was made possible by one practical application quickly following another."– Raihana Kareem, Project Manager, PETRONAS
“If you think you have been to negotiation trainings, come to this one, and you will know very soon that you do not know anything about negotiations” – Jason K.H. Lee, Project Manager, M900 Limited, Hong Kong
"I have at last learnt the secret that determines the final outcome of negotiations. It is so simple and stunning."– Chagrapun K., General Manager, Nawarat Public Company, Thailand
"I have been trained in negotiations locally and overseas, but finally I have learnt that further to moving on with the negotiation process, what I need to do to bring about long term success." – Gunasekaran, Independent Salvage Operator
"I must say that if your primary objective is to learn new skills coupled with your intense desire of improving your negotiation skills, this is without doubt the programme for you." – A Malek Idrus, Manager, PETRONAS Holding Company
"As a trading analyst, negotiation is what I do every day. This programme has definitely lived up to it’s name of being at an advanced level. I wish the programme was longer." – Zulkifli Zakaria, Executive, LPPG
“This Negotiation course is an inspiring and motivating training to attend. The trainer helped us to bring out the best in ourselves. Closing deals come easily, effortlessly and abundantly. Yes!” – CG Lee Sales Advisor – Kah Motor Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
* Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.