In today's fast- paced, businesses using Microsoft Power Point presentation is indispensable. Learn to use it to prepare sales kit, proposals and reports professionally and create an impression on your audience.
You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity. To enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
Upon competing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
• Identify the basic features and functions of Power Point 2016
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing.
• Add graphical elements to a presentation.
• Modify objects in a presentation.
• Add tables to a presentation.
• Add charts to a presentation.
Who Must Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
Lesson 1: Getting started with Power Point
• Navigate the Power Point Environment
• Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
• Use Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
• Select a Presentation Type
• View and Navigate a Presentation
• Edit Text
• Build a Presentation
Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing
• Format Characters
• Format Paragraphs
• Format Text Boxes
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Elements to your Presentation
• Insert Clip Art and Images
• Insert Shapes
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
• Edit Objects
• Format Objects
• Group Objects
• Arrange Objects
• Animate Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
• Create a Table
• Format a Table
• Insert a Table from other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
• Create a Chart
• Format a Chart
• Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
• Review Your Presentation
• Apply Transitions
• Print Your Presentation
• Deliver Your Presentation
Interactive lecture and practical exercises and quizzes.
Surya comes with 18 years of IT working experience. She completed her American Associate Degree in Computer Science in 1994. Prior to full time training and consultancy, she was working as the System Support Specialist and involved with cabling, installation and configuration of Computers and AutoCAD systems.
She also the Corporate Trainer for UNIKL – IIM. As a trainer, she taught various computer subjects such as Application courses, networking; which include troubleshooting, cabling and installation of Computer Network, Math subjects for Pre-Diploma and other modules as needed by the Academy.
With more than 15 years’ experience in conducting training for various government and corporate Customers, she has always managed to get a very good feedback from her participants.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists - Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Office Specialists Master 2010
- MOS Word Expert 2000
- MOS PowerPoint 2000
- MOS Word Expert 2010
- MOS Excel Expert 2010
- MOS PowerPoint 2010
- MOS Access 2010
To contact Surya, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
- CompTIA Strata Certified Professional (2014)
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional (2006, 2014)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (1997)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Member of HTML Writers Guild - the world's largest international organization of Web authors with over 123,000 members in more than 150 nations worldwide. ( http://www.hwg.org/)
- Member of AskMe.com, the best place on the Web to get answers to all your questions from real people. (http://www.askme.com)
To contact Malek, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
“I wasn’t sure how to make maximise the use of Powerpoint. So in the course, I learned slide master, different designs and amination. After the PowerPoint intensive course, I find it easy to apply at work and made my job so much easier. I really feel motivated and charged up now. The trainer, Nexam was excellent and knowledgeable.” –Loh, Marketing Manager, Atomy Malaysia, Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, PowerPoint amination as difficult for me. In the course, I learned some advance skills on aminating texts, pictures and graphics. I feel the course was useful and can gave me more ideas on my work. Trainer was good and may be can shorten the course by teaching straight to the point. ”- KV Yong, Product Development Officer, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I didn’t have confidence in using PowerPoint. During the course I learned about smart art, hyperlink insert, organisation chart, excel chart etc. After the course, I can apply on my work.” - LM Ho, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I was still unsure on using PowerPoint. During the course, I learned a lot of useful skills that can help me on creating pictures, graphics and etc. After the course, I felt more confident in using PowerPoint for work. The trainer was good and experience.” – KY Yap, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I am unsure and lack of knowledge on PowerPoint. After the course, I felt great that I can use this application to create more ideas to apply on my work. The trainer was good. Thanks”- Mohd Tareeq, Marketing and Business Development, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
“Before attending the course, I thought we can use PowerPoint just for presentations. After the course, I picked up a lot of skills on amination that can export to GIF/ video. The trainer was good and knowledgeable.” – CP Tan, HR, Atomy Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via intenational banks.