Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities?
Ever notice you keep procrastinating and delaying completion of scheduled tasks?
Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Do you find you can never seem to catch up?
Are you putting other peoples' priorities in front of your own?
Do you wish you had just a few more hours in the day?
Feel like the days fly by and the important things, like family or time for yourself, get ignored?
Do you want more time to do the things you want to do?
Getting the most out of a 24-hour day is a constant challenge in our busy world - a bottomless inbox, tons of email, millions of meetings, etc. Too much to do and not enough time to do it is a common problem many people face in the workforce. Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can teach you how to decide what to do and when to do it.
This high-energy, results-oriented training program explains the critical fundamentals of time management: understanding the value of time, proven ways to get the most out of a day, how to balance work and home, setting clear goals, creating daily plans, recognizing obstacles and more.
In this course, you will practice techniques that will drive you to eliminate your time wasters/ time thieves, conquer procrastination so that you can direct your energy towards the activities that will further your corporate goals. You will also learn how you select choices which help you achieve your success. Learn to be an extraordinary performer!
Upon successful completion of this Time Management course, participants will be able to:
- Craft an action plan and make a commitment to get rid of all clutter,
- Shift direction from managing time to managing self
- Articulate your corporate and time goals - highlight opportunities for improvements and create a system tailored to your personal style
- Evaluate your time log to maximize usage of time, prioritize effectively, create daily plans/to do lists, recognizing obstacles, plan and schedule
- Gain control of your work life by eliminating time wasters, bad time habits and get rid of limiting beliefs towards time
- Characterise and profile your time style, energy level, performance curve, personal strengths and motivators to perform at peak
- Tackle time shortcomings in checking messages, manage voicemail, emails, communication, telephone usage
- Apply understanding of body rhythm and performance curve to align energy levels to deliver expected results practise deskmanship and develop a systematic filing system to organize your office
- Control of situations and increase productivity by controlling distraction, interruptions and meetings
- Save time and deal with information overload effectively by identifying causes, screening information, controlling paper traffic and develop an action plan to kill procrastinatio
Participants will also learn how they can select choices which help them achieve their success.
Learn to be an extraordinary performer.
This workshop is aimed at helping participants master time management and techniques for better managing themselves. They will also learn how to eliminate stress and kick the worrying habit.
Who Must Attend
All managers, executives, administrators, officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work and want to gain greater control of their time, management style and life.
DAY 1: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
9:00am - 10:30am
MODULE 1: TIME MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS AND THE REALITIES OF TIME - EVERYONE HAS 24 HOURS A DAY
• What is time to you and your company? Define time management at work
• Self realisation about pricing your time - how much is 1 hour of time in your work life worth to you?
• Different ways of spending time - what would you do with more time?
• Are your underlying beliefs and attitude towards time empowering or limiting you? What can you do about this?
• Principles of effective time management - direct focus from managing time to managing self. Avoid and get rid of the psychological time traps
• Ice Breaker Competition - Let’s Do This Fast!
• Demonstration and Self Realization - Ribbon Of Life, Sense of Time, Each Day Is A New Time Account
• NLP Technique - Mind Frame
11:00am - 1:00pm
MODULE 2: COMPASS OVER CLOCK - DETERMINE YOUR PURPOSE AND CREATE A SENSE OF DIRECTION
• Know your reasons - why your goal is a must. Clarity of goals and outcome is power!
• Initiate changes to your current time goals to formulate S.M.A.R.T.E.R. and challenging time goals
• Generate momentum for action and head toward your goals
• Weigh the value of current efforts and take massive action - know what you are getting
• Change your mind set, behaviour, approach and procedure
• Video - The Rocks of Time - Discuss, Reflect, Apply
• Articulate Mission and Set Workable Goals, NLP Way
• Affirmation, Visualization, Vision Board - Leveraging and Giving Your Goals More Power
MODULE 3: GET STARTED WITH TIME LOG
• Plot your time log - deriving job tasks (raw materials of time management), usage of time and energy spent
• Solve problem areas, bad habits, patterns and tendencies
• Make choices in a planned way
• Analyze your progress and conduct regular reviews - What was the most productive time of day? How much time was spent on high priority items?
• Compare planned and actual usage with your time log
• World Of Time Map - Assess Your Realities and Current Situation
• Exercise: Your Time Log - Reflect, Evaluate and Apply
• Guided Imagery - The Person You Intend To Be and Create Your Future Perfect You
1:00 - 2:00pm LUNCH
2:00 - 3:30pm
MODULE 4: PRIORITIZATION - POWER PACK AND GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR TIME TO LEAD AN EFFECTIVE LIFE
• Your 1st things 1st - linking your priorities to outcomes desired and goals set
• ABC Analysis - classification of tasks
• Maximize the Important/Urgent matrix
• Apply the Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule) - evaluate the 20% effort that yields 80% result
• Develop the habit of immediate attention and the importance of grouping tasks/ activities
• Exercise - Back To Your Time Log
• Group Project - Solve Q1, Q2 and Q3 Activities
• Quiz - Living and Working The 80/20 Way
3:30 - 4:00pm TEABREAK
4:00 - 5:00pm MODULE 5: WORK PERFORMANNCE CURVE AND ENERGY LEVEL
• Profile your energy levels and on your personal daily rhythm
• Ensure high priority items are carried out during most productive time of day
• Align tasks with your high and low periods
• Avoid energy robbers and take steps to boost your concentration
• Effectiveness vs efficiency - there is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all
• Hands On Session - Change Your Physiology, Change Your State
• Practical Session: Circadian Rhythm and Plot Your Energy Levels - Analysing Energy Allocation
• Case Study: Mariam vs Khatijah - Discuss Key Learning Points
END OF DAY 1
DAY 2: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
9:00- 10:30am MODULE 6: OVERCOME AND PREVENT PROCRASTINATION
• Why people procrastinate - discover the root causes in procrastination
• Staying motivated - find productive reasons for engaging in tasks
• How self control works and strengthen your personal will power
• How to become more efficient and learn positive new habits while unlearning bad ones - manage personal failures better and overcome fear of change.
• How to organize your time and tasks so that you can do more without getting tired
• 10 effective and powerful ways to kill procrastination once and for all
1030 -11:00am TEABREAK
11:00 - 1:00pm MODULE 7: WHAT HAS TO CHANGE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WORK AND LIFE!
• Create an effective time style - strengths, weaknesses, motivators, regrets and opportunities for improvement
• Focus and keep track with to-do lists - eliminate time wasters and bad working habits
• Jump start your day - morning routine, commuting time, handle uninvited guests/distractions/interruptions
• Being productive with telephone time, communication, listening and avoid miscommunication
• Identify the root causes of inaction and overcome procrastination
• Powerful Fast and Effective Change Technique
• Group Challenge - Speed is King!
• Group Presentation - Solutions To My Time Wasters
• NLP Technique - How to Slay the Procrastination Dragon
1:00 - 2:00pm LUNCH
2:00 - 3:30pm MODULE 8: ORGANIZE, PLAN AND SCHEDULE - A PLAN MAKES THE GOAL A SUCCESSFUL REALITY
• Define short, mid and long term goals - use daily plan, essential guidelines, assign tasks and create dynamic to-do lists
• Select important and valid priorities to create a realistic and productive schedule
• Use a robust planning tool/checklist to analyse and review plans
• Successful planning - plan for productivity improvement, stick to a plan of action and handle obstacles
• Effective follow up on people, deadlines and paperwork
• Challenge Game - Planning and Scheduling
• Activity - Managing A Simple Project and Create the Action Plan
MODULE 9: DEAL PROACTIVELY WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD AND MANAGE TECHNOLOGY
• Use modern technology to save time and accomplish more
• Screen and streamline information flow and retrieval process
• Organize computer, target ways to manage e-mail and use Internet time wisely
• Deskmanship and organize your workspace
• Reduce paperwork and filing - put paperwork and files in their places
• Work better with others, run productive meetings and say "no" to frivolous/unrealistic requests
• Activity and Mind Mapping: Solve The Above Issues
• Exercise - Time Management Questionnaire
• How To Kick The Worry Habit
3:30 - 4:00pm TEABREAK
4:00 - 5:00pm MODULE 10: A BALANCED LIFE, POSITIVE MINDSET, PRODUCTIVITY AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
• Time is more than a work issue - it’s also a life issue. What parts of your life get too much time? Where do you need more time?
• How to keep work, social and family responsibilities in balance -streamline activities and simplify your life
• Schedule time for sleep, exercise and eating right
• Improve productivity - positive thinking, self motivation and reduce ALL clutter (mental and physical)
• Effective stress busters and release tension
• Assessing and Adjusting Your Balanced Wheel of Life
• Specific Techniques to Combat Stress and Release Tension
END OF 2 DAYS WORKSHOP
To Make The Training Engaging, Participative, Interactive, Lively, Interesting & Relaxing In Between Intensive Sessions, the following techniques/exercises/activities/games are included.
- Expert Input, Demonstrations and Presentations
- Practice Sessions and Role Play (Breakout Rooms)
- Group Discussion, Brainstorming and Sharing Sessions
- Quizzes, Challenges and Competitions
- Question-And-Answer Session
- Case Studies and Exercises (Individual and Group)
- Visualization and CD Experience
- Practical Hands On Sessions - World Of Time Map, Time Log, Urgent/Important Matrix, Activity on 80/20 Rule, Profiling Energy Levels, Killing Time Thieves, Get Rid of All Clutter, Speed Is King Game, Stress Busters, Changing States, Positivity Exercise, Feel Good Activity
Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved - International
From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
Certification in Colored Brain Communication
Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
Certification in Dynamic Speaking
Certification in Curriculum Development
Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Quotient
Practitioner in Gamification
Rachel Khor is currently the Principal Trainer and Chief Learning Strategist with more than 18 years of real, hands on training experience.
Rachel Khor is also a Master Trainer in Negotiation, Sales, Leadership, Positive Work Attitude, Mental Toughness, Peak Performance, Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Drivers, Success Tools and Colored Brain, Creativity and Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Communication, Goal Setting.
She has also undertaken training, consultancy and facilitation projects with various companies, both private and public sectors.
She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor. Her training and coaching incorporate effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines and practical tools for all her learning solutions.
Participants have described her sessions as inspiring, thought provoking, energetic, highly interactive and easy to understand. Based on the belief that every individual has a core genius and the ability to soar given the right opportunities; Rachel's training methodology breaks limiting beliefs, overcomes obstacles and cultivates trust across cultures.
She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum and CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audience and the organizers. She is also able to provide Colored Brain, Emotional Drivers, DISC Personality Profiling and Behavioral Analysis. Her methods follow S.M.A.R.T.I.E.S. principle - specific, measurable, achievable, rewarding, tracked/ timeliness, inspiring, excellence/emotional, small steps; aligned to business needs while strengthening organization’s capability and vision.
She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Government & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia. She has international exposure having worked for both public organizations as well as private companies in Australia, UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Qatar.
MR MURUGAN PURUSHOTHAMAN
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt holder
Certified HRDF Trainer
Certified Corporate Coach
Certified Quality Management Consultant
Mr. Murugan brings along his 20 years of work experience in the corporate and manufacturing industries HR, & People Management, Operations Management, Quality Management and other trainings.
He has substantial work experience in many industries such as semiconductor, automotive, electronics as Operations Director, Human Resource, Quality Management. His work experience gave him great insights People, Manpower Management, Operations & Quality Management. He is also well-versed in Malaysian Employment Law (both EA55 & IRA67) and has conducted many HR & IR related training to the industries.
Mr Muru has been conducting trainings actively the past 12 years of excellent track record as a trainer and has conducted numerous participants, who range for from Line leaders to Senior Managers of Multinational companies and Small Medium Corporations. He has always received high ratings as a high-caliber, patient, conscientious speaker who shares his life experience with his participants.
As training goes beyond just classroom knowledge, his vast industrial experiences (mainly manufacturing & services) and know-how will undoubtedly be the key differentiator as a preferred trainer. With his skillful delivery, one can expect to learn a deeper understanding of advanced technical topics to be better equipped for the challenges in human resources development.
In the event of a substitution, we have a faculty of equally talented specialists to cater to your organization's specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
“I felt 90% motivated before attending this course. I learned how to increase motivation. After it was done, I felt 100% motivated. The trainer was knowledgeable and helped to be a better me.”– Bobby Alex, Marketing Manager, Sabah Tourism"Time is life. We need to manage our time in a proper way to gain a better quality of life". Ridley, Retail Manager Arus Jimat Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
3. HRD Corp Claimable Courses Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas - Applicable to Malaysian Employer Only