Unstable economic times can mean fast and frequently unexpected organizational changes, greater responsibilities and new projects and initiatives. Being a confident, polished speaker is not only necessary but well-advised in order to present and influence such matters effectively and persuasively.
This 2-day Effective Presantation & Influencing Skills seminar offers presentation tips and strategies to help you develop both your presentation and influencing skills and learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control and poise—and without fear.
You’ll gain the specific presentation skills having direction you need to become comfortable with your own style and sharpen your ability to influence situations effectively. And you’ll receive expert advice on how to handle especially challenging situations. Most important, you’ll gain both effective presentation and influencing skills by making actual presentations and participate in negotiation role-plays using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), a proven science of achievement.
- Speak to the public without hesitation on barriers
- Learn how to project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
- Communicate with clarity and conviction
- Gain new confidence in your presentation skills.
- Evaluate the essential overt and covert influencing and negotiating positive win/win outcomes
- Apply the principles of a number of well-researched influence models in NLP
- Develop and apply practical methods for effective influencing within your own organisation.
- Secure faster deals through powerful non-verbal techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming( NLP )
Who Must Attend
Personnel who needs to develop their presentation and influencing skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others, persuade and influence others effectively on the negotiation table.
MODULE 1: Essentials of a Highly Effective Presentation for NLP
- Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Making your presentation convincing
- Subconscious influence techniques in Presentation to gain compliance
MODULE 2: Balancing Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners
- Make your content clearer and more memorable
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content and speaker aids eg. Props and Videos
MODULE 3: Handling Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the question-and-answer session
- Respond to questions from the audience & handling the ego professionally
MODULE 4: Managing & Engaging the Presentation Environment Strategies & Tips
- Strategies - Where to stand and what are stage anchors.
- Using Emotional and Illogical techniques to influence the audience
MODULE 5: The nature of influence
- The basic mechanisms
- Where influence is used overtly and covertly
MODULE 6: Understanding the individual
- Understanding human thought-process patterns
- Identifying motivation patterns
MODULE 7: Negotiation strategies
- Wwin/win or win/lose
- A negotiation mindset
- Opponents or partners
MODULE 8: Tactical objection handling
- Brainstorming common objections faced
- Assessing the other side
- Reframing for highly effective objection handling
MODULE 9: Managing human states in Negotiation
- The role of anchoring
- Handling conflict
- Dealing with others in ways they can’t say ‘NO’
In this fun-filled highly experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
The fun-filled activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in presenting and negotiating by using NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion and presentations. New skills will be learnt via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.