Organization’s materials cost constitutes the major cost for the production of their products. Materials cost consist of Ordering Cost, Receiving Cost, Holding Cost, Reject Cost and Purchase Cost. We need to balance or optimize this cost. This Effective Inventory & Store Management course is solely focus on Materials Management.
On completion of the Effective Inventory & Store Management Program, participants will be able:-
- To develop Ordering Parameters / Inventory control techniques
- JIT and Kanban Implementation
- To understand 80/20 principles in life, manufacturing and Store.
- To conduct ABC Analysis
- To calculate Average Inventory Estimation
- To calculate Statistical Safety Stock.
- To Compute Economic Ordering Quantity (EOQ)
- To Calculate Total Planned Average Inventory
- To improve Inventory Turns.
- To conduct Cycle Counting and improve inventory accuracy.
- To analyze Demand Variation and Lead Time Impact on Inventories.
- To initiate Supplier Stocking Programs
- To drive for Consignment Systems programs
- To generate Materials Aging Report and Dispositions.
- To drive for Short Span and Lead Time.
Who Must Attend
- Factory Manager / Production Manager / Executive / Supervisor
- Materials Manager/Executive/Officer
- Warehouse/Store Manager / Executive/ Supervisor
- Production & Materials Planner / Manager
- Purchasing Manager, Executive, Buyer
- Improve inventory management using Economic Order and Purchase Quantity techniques.
- A practical, goal-oriented technique for obtaining control of warehouse operations—the ABC analysis.
- How to motivate your employees to be more productive. Assignment of tasks— how to decide what to assign to whom and when.
- Specific ways to evaluate your own productivity.
- Methodologies for layout planning, reduce travel time and distance with the proper use of space to smooth the flow, layout philosophies and capacity factor guidelines.
- Determine space-building requirements.
- Pinpoint approaches for layout and space resources.
- Various techniques for storage location, use of locator system controls, ABC analysis, how to improve inventory control, establish material location and inventory control guidelines
- Evaluate physical inventory and cycle counting programs.
Interactive presentation, Workshop Activities, Discussion & Calculations.
BARHA K academically graduated Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) In Supply Chain Management from Murdoch University, Australia; Master's Degree In Management from Asia eUniversity, Shah Alam, Selangor, and Advanced Diploma and Diploma in Logistics Management from University College Sedaya International (UCSI), Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. In training, Barhanuddin Khalil is an accredited trainer registered with Human Resource Development Fund (Registration No. 5724) and Trainer Exemption. He is also accredited by CIAST and Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) / Department of Skill Development (DSD) under the Ministry of Human Resources (MOHR) in NDT’s Training Programme, TM002 Instructor (Basic Training Methodological for Instructors) and Facilitator. He also Direktori Pakar Industri Negara (DPIN) under CIAST and Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK). Barhanuddin Khalil is still studying for Masters of Science in Supply Chain Management at Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation, Shah Alam, Selangor till the end of 2022 due of Covid 19.
Under Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) / Department of Skill Development (DSD) under Ministry of Human Resources (MOHR), he also holding certificate Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia in;
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Freight Forwarding Level 2 & 3 (FB-011-2 & 3)
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Logistic Management 2 & 3 (IL-012-2 & 3)
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Warehouse Management (IL-013-2)
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Office Management (N821-001-3:2019)
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Material Handling Logistics Equipment (MC-043-3:2019)
- Skill Development (JPK) Certificate in Dry Bulk Crane Operation at Port Management (H522-001-3;2020)
Barha, is an experienced practitioner in logistics and supply chain management with more than 32 years of working experience in various positions and organizations. Barha started his career as logistics and supply chain management practitioner as Logistics Officer at Hitachi Transport System (M) Sdn Bhd. During his 14 years tenure with Hitachi Transport System, Barhanuddin
Barha was involved in complete spectrum logistics and supply chain operations of the company. Barha also used to work as Logistics and Supply Chain Executive with Honeywell Aerospace (M) Sdn Bhd where he worked for 13 years. Since 2012, Barha started to be involved in lecturing and training on logistics and supply chain management and working with Tech Terrain College, Akademi Professional Kosas, Politeknik Nilai, Politeknik Seberang Prai and Budiman Dinamik Sdn Bhd /Academy For Human Capital under SKM.
Barhanuddin Khalil has an interest in leadership within an organizational context and the building of winning cultures in the training. He also believes in the value of an effective performance management system in driving results within the organization.
MBA In Supply Chain Management
Certified HRDF Trainer
Certified Professional Trainer & Facilitator
Mr Yeo is a certified HRDF trainer who specializes Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain and Operational issues.
Yeo comes with a solid 32 years of corporate working experience in the area of supply chain management. His last tenure before retiring from full time employment was as Company Director cum Supply Chain Manager for a mega French-based company in Melaka.
He started his career as a Storekeeper in a chemical plant and through the years of striving for the best, he worked his way up the ladder to become the Plant Manager before joining another Multinational company in procurement and supply chain management.
Among his tremendous achievement was his success in spearheading a cost reduction exercise and managed to achieve a saving of more than RM6.5 million in three years. He has increased the productivity in the company through intrinsic and extrinsic action plans. He is also instrumental in promoting supply chain management concept to his staff and colleagues in his last company whom he served for 10 years before retiring.
Yeo is passionate about training and coaching others. He loves people, he loves to share. Throughout his career, he has been sharing his skills and knowledge with an open heart. After his retirement from the corporate world, he dedicated his time to conduct more trainings and consultancy.
He has conducted in numerous companies in Malaysia since 2008 in the area of warehousing, purchasing, logistics, supply chain, risk management, `incoterm, and international payment system.
With Yeo’s vast experience in the industry, he brings his experiences to the training room and share all the failures and successes in the Supply Chain field. Many of his participants have raving feedback and commendation for his ability in delivering real-life knowledge, skills and sharing of his life experiences helping them save a lot of times and mistakes along the way.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Reduction
- Strategic Procurement and Purchasing Management
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Documentation control on Procurement
- Import and Export Documentation Process
- Incoterm 2020
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 day(s) before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Bank Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
3. HRD Corp Claimable Courses Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas - Applicable to Malaysian Employer Only